Monthly

Our challenges are now monthly and anything goes.

Followers

Friday, 7 October 2016

Challenge 38

Hi everyone welcome to this fortnights challenge.

Thank you so much for all your fantastic makes last fortnight.

Its not time for our winner and top 3


TOP 3

No 17 - Larissa
No 56 - Anet
No 129 - Cicci with pen

Congratulations please take your top 3 badge
Top 3


WINNER
(No prize given as just for fun)
Congratulations please take your winners badge 
Winner

CHALLENGE 38

This fortnight our excellent sponsor is




My fabulous design team have been busy creating for your inspiration and here are their fantastic makes.





Good luck everyone

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3, it was such a nice surprise. Congratulations to all the other winners. Thank you for a wonderful challenge. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing me as a winner! Congrats to the TOP 3! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing me as a winner! Congrats to the TOP 3! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sponsor and your DT samples. Thank you for the "anything goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Creations by Design Team. Thanks for the Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the fantastic challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really enjoyed the DT cards - Carol's background wall has given me an idea I ned to try out now!!! Thank you for posting this challenge. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment about my card
      Carol x

      Delete